Melbourne's best water play parks and places
15 water play parks and places in Melbourne & beyond.
Don't know anyone with a pool? That's ok, because all of the cool kids are splish-splashin' at some of Melbourne's best WATER PLAY parks and places. Grab your beach bag and explore 15 water play wonderlands. With the help of thingsforkids.com.au, I've found a great mix of paid and FREE warmer-weather fun in Melbourne & beyond. Enjoy some summer lovin' with the fam-bam.
This post is kindly sponsored by things for kids and written by Motherhood Melbourne.
FYI - If these water play parks & places aren’t in your hood, use thingsforkids.com.au to discover nearby kid-friendly places and activities. It’s an online directory that helps you explore your local area via an interactive map. Pop in your postcode and see what’s nearby.
FREE water play parks & places
Click on the name of the place to learn more about the park & place.
1. Frontier Park | AINTREE Park/playground
2. Riverwalk Village Park | WERRIBEE Park/Playground
3. Eastern Beach Reserve | GEELONG Sea Bath + Park/Playground
4. Ron Barassi Snr Park | DOCKLANDS Park/Playground
5. Royal Park Nature Play | PARKVILLE Park/Playground
6. Seville Water Play Park | SEVILLE Park/Playground
7. North Road Foreshore Playground | BRIGHTON Park/Playground
8. Saltwater Coast Crocodile Park | POINT COOK Park/Playground
9. Booran Reserve | GLEN HUNTLY Park/playground
10. Norris Bank Reserve | BUNDOORA Park/playground
PAID water play parks & places
11. Gumbuya World | TYNONG NORTH Amusement Park
12. Werribee Open Range Zoo | WERRIBEE Zoo
13. Adventure Park | GEELONG Water Park
14. Funfields Themepark | WHITTLESEA Themepark
15. Aqua Fun Park | BANGHOLME Water Park
_________________________________________ SNAP, TAG N’ SHARE We’d love to see you enjoying these water play parks & places. Take a snap and upload it on Insta. Tag @motherhoodmelbourne and @thingsforkidsau so we can re-share.
Things for kids
An online tool to help motivate and encourage parents with children aged 0 - 10 explore their local area and surrounds.